In-Home personal care for the frail and aging
As we get older we sometimes need a little extra support in our daily life? CQ Community & In-Home Care can offer a range of support services for frail and aged people which will assist to keep you as independent and well as your health will allow, within your own familiar environment.
Our personal care staff can provide support including:
- Assistance with ADL's (activities of daily living - showering, dressing, eating etc);
- Assistance with / supervision of medications;
- Wound care management;
- Diabetes and other chronic disease management;
- Assistance to attend appointments
- Assistance with maintenance of independent activities such as shopping, gardening, meeting friends & family etc;
- Care from 1 hr* to 24 hrs / day, 7 days / week, 52 weeks / year, and anything in between.
Call us at CQ Community In-home Care today and talk to our In-Home Care Coordinator to find out how we can assist you or your loved one.